FacileThings: Improving Recurring Tasks
Thanks to your feedback, this week we’ve implemented a set of improvements on Recurring Tasks:
- Tasks by days: Now you can define tasks that will be repeated every few days (3, 18, whatever).
- Tasks by years: You can also define tasks that will be repeated every few years, that is, biennial tasks, quinquennial tasks, etc.
- Advanced options: You can define a start date to begin repetitions. For example, you could set a monthly task that is going to start on January 2012.
- Advanced options: You can define a certain number of repetitions. For example, you could set a medical rehabilitation program to be held in 20 sessions.
- Dashboard: You will see the planning information on your actions if they come from recurring tasks.
- Calendar: In addition to day and month, the scheduled year will be displayed, if it doesn’t match the current one.
Thank you so much for your support!