1.WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect personal information, such as your email and password, when you create an account to become a FacileThings user.
- We automatically receive information from your internet use, such as IP address, your type of browser and your ISP.
2.HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you.
- To send you service or promotional communications through email and notifications on the website.
- To provide you the means to control whether or not your contact information is shared with other users.
- To enable you to share information and communicate with other users.
3.WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION
- We do not sell, rent or otherwise provide your personal identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
- In order to deliver our services, we may share information with third parties (like a credit card processing company.)
4.WHAT YOU CAN DO
- You can review, enhance or edit your personal information through your Account page.
- You can choose what information you make available to other users through the Shared info section in your Account page.
- You can control the messages you receive from FacileThings and other users, and how these messages are sent.
- You can terminate your account at any time.
- The personal information you provide will be secured with industry standards and technology.
- If you have any questions or comments please email us.
Last revision: December 1st, 2015