FacileThings: Changelog (January 2017)
In recent weeks we have made the following small improvements:
- With the latest email-to-inbox enhancements we got you to see the content of the emails as you see them in your email program, but we lost the ability to add notes to this type of actions, since the email uses the notes section. We have added a new notes section in this type of actions so that you can add the details you need:
- We have improved the performance of the renaming and deleting tags utilities (Account | Utilities section), since they did not complete all the changes if the tag had many occurrences. In addition, now they not only modify the tasks but also the routines that contain the tags.
- We have moved the show more/show less button that appears when processing items with notes, to the top of the note, so that it is always visible and does not have to be searched at the end of the content.
- In searches, the results are now grouped by lists, so that it is easier to locate what you are looking for if you have an idea of where it is.
- A couple of changes in lists: When you delete or move an item that is alone on the last page, the list automatically moves to the previous page instead of remaining on a page with no data. And when you change pages, an automatic scroll to the top of the page is now made to facilitate data revisions.
- We added the value of the control lists items (done/not done) to the XML file that is generated when exporting the data of the account.
- We have made some technical updates to improve the overall performance of the system: We have updated the programming language version, we have upgraded the characteristics of the server, and we have optimized all the slower processes to gain speed.
- Finally, we have also fixed some minor bugs.
Many thanks to all the FacileThings users, for your suggestions and for notifying the problems that you find.