FacileThings: Changelog (May 2017)AUTHOR: Francisco Sáez
These last weeks we have made some small improvements and solved some problems:
- Dashboard. We have fixed a problem that prevented the data from appearing when using Internet Explorer, as well as other small bugs. We have also added the day of the week in the Calendar section.
- People tags. People tags, like all other tags, are now automatically converted to lowercase letters, to avoid errors when typing them differently at different places.
- Date picker. The date picker does not appear correctly on some screens that are too small or on which some type of zoom has been activated. The solution is to update the version of the component, but that involves upgrading the entire graphical framework, something we plan to do this summer. In the meantime, we have opened the date fields so that you can manually type the date in case the date picker does not appear correctly.
- Lists and Weekly Review. We improved the automatic scrolling when switching pages, fixing some cases where it was not activated.
- Daily report. We have fixed an error in the daily tasks email that caused some users to see time specific events in the wrong time zone.
- Delegating tasks. When the person to whom you were going to delegate a task had a lot of information in their profile, this information overlapped the action buttons in the window. This option has been modified so the information displays correctly, wihtout blocking the buttons.
- Evernote integration. We have added a reminder in the notes that come from Evernote to remember you that it is necessary to stay logged into Evernote to view the images and attachments, since these remain in Evernote.
- Blog. We have modified the publication format of the blog via RSS so it can be accepted and validated by any feed reader.
- Technology. We have updated Ruby (the programming language that used in the web application and the FacileThings API) to version 2.2.4.
Than you, for your suggestions and for notifying the problems that you find.