FacileThings: Changelog (February 2020)
In the last two months we have made a good number of small changes and improvements. The most relevant are the following:
- Projects. It is allowed to “focus” each Next Action within a project, independently. Before, when you set a project as “focused” (with the star-shaped icon), all the next actions in the project inherited the value of “focused”; and when you removed the mark from the project, the mark also disappeared from all its actions. That still works the same, but now you can individually set or unset the “focus” field on specific actions of the project.
- Projects. The Reference Material list is now presented alphabetically, so you can more easily locate the topics.
- Routines. When you deactivate a routine, the actions of the routine that are still active are deleted.
- Routines. The routines with daily frequency have been adjusted so that they begin exactly on the indicated start date.
- Lists. Fixed an issue of paging long lists whereby, when you deleted or updated an item, the list was repositioned on the first page.
- Lists. Fixed an issue that occurred when you removed all the items in the list that had the tag that was being filtered (the filter stuck assigned, unable to be removed).
- Integration with Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar. A security mechanism has been added to prevent duplication of events when the connection speed is too fast.
- Integration with Outlook Calendar. Fixed an all-day event synchronization issue, which took place in some time zones.
- Integration with Google Calendar. Event synchronization has been optimized thanks to what was learned in the development of the new Outlook Calendar synchronization process.
- Integration with Dropbox. A dependency that caused the application to work very slowly in companies that have blocked access to Dropbox has been removed.
- Account reactivation. The flow of cancellation and reactivation of accounts has been modified, so that the sequence is clearer for the user.
Thank you very much for the information you provide about the issues you find and for your suggestions for improvement.