FacileThings: Changelog (June 2018)AUTHOR: Francisco Sáez
In the last month and a half we have tweaked some features related to the last major update (New GTD Navigation and List Management) and solved other important issues:
- Action Editor: For consistency with the rest of the action data, now the assignment of the date can be canceled. If the “OK” button is not clicked, the changes are not saved.
- Action Editor: When you click on any of the buttons at the bottom, which change the list of the item (“Done”, “Trash”, etc.), now all changes are saved if there are any.
- Action Editor: We have added the ability to set the “Focus” field from within the editor, and the “Choice criteria” area has been redesigned to make it easier to adjust these values.
- Action Editor: Now the “Choice criteria” fields are activated when the date is removed from an Calendar action and it becomes a Next Action, so that you do not need to enter the editor again to adjust these values (which are only needed on items in the Next Actions list).
- The choice criteria tool in the Next Actions list has been redesigned for better integration.
- Now you can still see and add comments on delegated tasks that are already completed (Done).
- We have fixed an error in which the email text was duplicated in the notes section when the action was processed in the Calendar and there was an active synchronization with Google Calendar.
- Google Calendar: The integration has been modified so that the events prior to seven days ago are not updated anymore. In this way, the risk of receiving hundreds of old events when a third application connected to Google Calendar updates all the events of a user is avoided.
- Google Calendar: We fixed an error in which the event notes were not synchronized under certain conditions.
- Google Calendar: You can not update or delete the tags used to synchronize a Google calendar. To change one of these tags you have to disconnect the calendar and reconnect it again with a new tag.
- Evernote: The integration has been modified so that a previously synchronized note is updated whenever there is a change, regardless of the Evernote notebook in which it is. This way, we make sure that any FacileThings note has the latest content of its Evernote pair.
- We have fixed a problem that did not allow external users with delegated actions to access the Guest Area to complete their actions.
- The maximum password length of a FacileThings account has been extended from 12 to 120 characters.
- The VAT billing system has been changed so that it is more integrated, transparent, and does not bother users in countries where this tax does not have to be paid.
- Multiple small design modifications have been made to adjust the new changes to the most spread browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Edge).
- We have fixed a bunch of small bugs.
- Mobile app. We have just published the version 2.3.1, which includes a new Project Management option. It should be available in the next few hours.
Thank you very much to all for the information you provide about the issues you find and for your suggestions for improvement.