New Google Drive and Box IntegrationAUTHOR: Francisco Sáez
No need for any prior configuration. Attaching your files from Google Drive and Box—like general reference material and support material for projects or single tasks—is as simple as clicking on the attach option on any item in any list.
In the window for attaching files, select the “Web File” tab and then the desired source (Google Drive, Dropbox or Box):
In any case, the appropriate file selector will open. If you are not connected to Google or Box at that time, they will ask for your credentials (in the case of Google Drive you need to give your browser permission to open pop-up windows):
Each attachment will show a small icon indicating its source:
Other minor changes
- When collecting, you are allowed to use the
:startcommand as long as it is done in combination with the
- The process to import email attachements has been improved.
- The process to import Evernote notebooks associated with projects has been improved.
- The synchronization process used by the mobile applications has been improved.
- Now the origin of the items that have been captured with the mobile apps are identified with a small icon: