Update: Support Section
Today we have updated the design of the Support section of FacileThings and also added some improvements that will facilitate our communication with you.
- Active and closed tickets separated. Now you can quickly view the requests you have still pending. To access your closed tickets, click on the “History” button.
- Keyboard shortcuts. You can use
CTRL+ENTERto open a new ticket and to add more information to an existing one.
- Open idle tickets are closed automatically. If, after being answered, you do not act on the ticket within 7 days, we will assume that you are happy with the response and the ticket will be automatically closed.
- Attaching files. You can attach to a ticket a screenshot or any other files that may facilitate the resolution of the incident.
- Useful links. You can click on the links that appear in the text of a request or response.
- Direct access to the FacileThings Tutorial. Please, before opening a new ticket, make sure the answer is not in the Tutorial.
We have also designed a more intuitive, conversation interface, so you can better track a specific ticket. If the answer you get is satisfactory, you can close the ticket in the same conversation page:
Finally, Support notifications are fully integrated with the new Notification Center: